We inform you that starting with 25.05.2018, the new legislation on the protection of personal data has entered into force. In accordance with the provisions of Regulation 679/2016 and of Law no. 677/2001 for the protection of persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of these data, as subsequently amended and supplemented. S.C DITO GROUP S.R.L headquartered in Oradea, str. Borşului, no. 32/F1, Bihor county, J05/2006/2006, fiscal code (CUI) RO 19074416, processes personal data, in compliance with the principles mentioned below, in order to provide the services of marketing of products offered by DITO GROUP S.R.L.
The processing of the personal data is performed by mixed means (manual and automatic), in compliance with the legal requirements and under conditions that ensure the security, confidentiality and respect of the rights of the data subjects.
S.C DITO GROUP S.R.L processes personal data that can only be transmitted to the following recipients: our authorized employees or representatives; to the competent authorities and/or public institutions, according to the legal obligations incumbent on the subscriber and to the entities authorized by the subscriber; banking companies; service providers/collaborators, including those assisting or processing the data on behalf of/for S.C DITO GROUP S.R.L, in accordance with the specifications of the contract; to other natural or legal persons to whom we are required to transmit their personal data in order to execute the contract concluded with you.
We may transfer certain personal data of you to entities located in the European Union or outside the Union, including in countries where the European Commission has not recognized an adequate level of personal data protection. We will always take steps to ensure that any international transfer of personal data is carefully managed in order to protect your rights and interests.
S.C DITO GROUP S.R.L keeps the personal data as long as it is necessary to achieve the purpose for which they were collected. In the event that you ask DITO GROUP to delete your personal data, we reserve the right to keep a basic set of personal data (name, surname, address, contractual period, etc.) according to the legal requirements.
The rights of the data subject are: the right of access, information, opposition, portability and/or destruction, the right not to be subject to an individual decision and the right to sue you for the defense of any rights guaranteed by the presence of the law, which have been violated. Also, to claim the non-observance of the rights guaranteed by Law no. 677/2001 data subject can be addressed to the National Supervisory Authority for the Processing of Personal Data and/and to the law courts.
The personal data are taken from the natural person concerned or from third parties. If the personal data were obtained from third parties, the latter have the obligation to inform you about the use of the transmitted personal data. In the event of non-fulfillment of this obligation, they will be directly responsible for the consequences of the processing of personal data and will be obliged to repair the damages that have been caused to you.
According to the provisions of Law no. 677/2001 for the protection of persons regarding the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data, S.C DITO GROUP S.R.L will process the personal data ensuring a level of protection and security adequate to the processing of personal data, having internal policies for control over the loss, destruction, theft, fraudulent use of the physical and electronic data. The personnel processing your data is trained and obliged to maintain the confidentiality of your personal data.
The communication of any personal information by you will be interpreted as representing your express consent that the personal data be used by S.C DITO GROUP S.R.L in accordance with the purposes mentioned above.
SC DITO GROUP SRL
Administrator Proca Alexandru
The confidentiality of your personal data is one of the main concerns of S.C. DITO GROUP S.R.L, headquartered in Oradea, Șos. Borșului, no. 32/F1, Bihor County, 410605, as data operator; this document has the role of informing you about the processing of your personal data, in the context of using the website www.dito-group.ro, hereinafter called the "Site".
Categories of personal data processed
If you are a customer of the Site, DITO GROUP S.R.L will process your personal data, such as your first and last name, telephone, e-mail address, company name, fiscal code, as well as any other categories of data you provide directly in the context of an user account creation or in any other manner resulting from the use of the Site.
Purposes and grounds for processing
3.1. If you are a customer of the Site, DITO GROUP S.R.L processes your personal data as it follows:
- for conducting the contractual relationship between you and DITO GROUP S.R.L, respectively for providing the information required by completing the contact form, etc. Basis: The processing of your data for this purpose is based on the contract between you and SC DITO GROUP S.R.L.
The provision of your personal data is necessary for the execution of this contract. The refusal to provide data may result in the impossibility of carrying out contractual relations between you and DITO GROUP S.R.L.
- for the fulfillment of the legal obligations incumbent on DITO GROUP S.R.L in the context of the services provided through the Site, including the obligations in fiscal matters, as well as in archiving matters. Basis: The processing of your data for this purpose is required on the basis of legal obligations. Providing your data for this purpose is required. The refusal to provide the data may result in the impossibility of DITO GROUP S.R.L to comply with the legal obligations incumbent on it and therefore in the impossibility of offering you the services through the Site.
- for marketing activities, respectively for the transmission, through the means of distance communication (e-mail, sms) of commercial communications regarding the products and services offered by DITO GROUP S.R.L, through the Site. Basis: The processing of your data for this purpose is based on your consent, if you choose to provide it. You can express your consent for the processing of the data for this purpose by checking the appropriate box from the moment of the creation of the account, or after the creation of the account. To unsubscribe from receiving such commercial communications you can use the option at the end of each e-mail/sms containing commercial communications. Providing your data for this purpose is voluntary. The refusal to provide the consent for the processing of your data for this purpose will have no negative consequences for you.
3.2. If you are a visitor of the Site, DITO GROUP S.R.L processes your personal data as it follows:
- for marketing activities, respectively for the transmission, through the means of distance communication (e-mail, sms), of commercial communications regarding the products and services offered by DITO GROUP S.R.L, through the Site. Basis: The processing of your data for this purpose is based on your consent, if you choose to provide it.
You can express your consent for the processing of the personal data for this purpose by completing and checking the appropriate box in the form for subscribing to the newsletter available on the Site. To unsubscribe from receiving such commercial communications you can use the option at the end of each e-mail /sms containing commercial communications.
Providing your data for this purpose is voluntary. The refusal to provide consent for the processing of your personal data for this purpose will have no negative consequences for you.
In order to resolve the complaints, reclamations and to monitor the traffic and improve your experience offered on the Site.
Basis: The processing of your data for this purpose is based on the legitimate interest of DITO GROUP S.R.L to ensure the correct functioning of the Site, as well as to permanently improve the experience of the visitors of the Site, including by solving various comments, questions or complaints.
Providing your personal data for this purpose is voluntary. The refusal to provide data for this purpose will have no negative consequences for you.
Duration for which we process your data
As a matter of principle, DITO GROUP S.R.L will process your personal data as much as necessary to achieve the aforementioned processing purposes.
If you are a client, we will process your data for the entire duration of the contractual reports and subsequently according to the legal obligations that fall under the task of DITO GROUP S.R.L (e.g., in the case of financial-accounting supporting documents for which the retention period provided by law is 10 years from the end of the financial year during which they were drawn up).
If you are a customer and you exercise the option to delete the user account, by pressing the ”Delete account” button in the Information section of ”My account”, DITO GROUP S.R.L will interpret this action as your option to unsubscribe from receiving commercial communications through which we keep you informed about the products and services offered through the Site. In this sense, if you choose to delete your user account, we will no longer send you e-mails and/or sms of this type. However, we would like to inform you that deleting your account will not have the effect of automatically deleting your personal data. If you do not wish to process your personal data or you wish to delete your data, you may exercise your rights set out in point VII below.
If you withdraw your consent for the processing of data for marketing purposes, DITO GROUP S.R.L will cease to process your personal data for this purpose, without affecting the processing carried out by DITO GROUP S.R.L on the basis of your consent prior to its withdrawal.
Disclosure of personal data
In order to fulfill the processing purposes, DITO GROUP S.R.L may disclose your data to partners, third parties or entities that support DITO GROUP S.R.L in carrying out the activity through the Site (for example courier companies, IT service providers), or to the central/local public authorities, in the following example cases listed:
- for the administration of the Site;
- in situations where this communication would be necessary for the attribution of prizes or other facilities to the data subjects, obtained as a result of their participation in various promotional campaigns organized by DITO GROUP S.R.L through the Site;
- for maintaining, personalizing and improving the Website and the services performed through it;
- for the transmission of commercial marketing communications, under the conditions and limits provided by law;
- when the disclosure of personal data is provided by law, etc.
Transfer of personal data
The personal data provided to DITO GROUP S.R.L can be transferred outside Romania, but only to countries in the European Union.
The rights you benefit of
Under the conditions provided by the legislation regarding the processing of personal data, as data subjects, you benefit from the following rights:
- the right to information, respectively the right to receive details regarding the processing activities performed by DITO GROUP S.R.L, as described in this document;
- the right of access to data, respectively the right to obtain the confirmation from DITO GROUP S.R.L regarding the processing of the personal data, as well as details regarding the processing activities such as the way in which the data are processed, the purpose for which the processing is performed, the recipient or the categories of recipients of the data, etc;
- the right to rectification, respectively the right to obtain the correction, without justified delays, by DITO GROUP S.R.L of inaccurate/unjustified personal data, as well as the completion of incomplete data; The rectification/completion will be communicated to each recipient to whom the data were transmitted, unless this proves impossible or involves disproportionate efforts;
- the right to delete the personal data, without undue delay, ("the right to be forgotten"), if one of the following reasons applies:
- they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or processed;
- if a consent is withdrawn and there is no other legal basis for processing;
- if the data subject opposes the processing and there are no legitimate reasons to prevail;
- if the personal data must be deleted in order to comply with a legal obligation;
- the personal data were collected in connection with the provision of the information society services in accordance with the Union law or the national law under which the operator is located. It is possible that, following the request for the deletion of data, DITO GROUP S.R.L may anonymize this data (lacking such personal character) and continue processing under these conditions for statistical purposes;
- the right to restrict the processing to the extent that:
- a person disputes the accuracy of the data, during a period that allows us to verify the correctness of the data;
- the processing is illegal, and the data subject opposes the deletion of the personal data, requesting instead the restriction of their use;
- the operator no longer needs the personal data for the purpose of processing, but the data subject requests them for finding, exercising or defending a right in court, or
- a data subject objected to the processing (other than the direct marketing ones), for the period of time in which it is verified that the legitimate rights of the operator prevail over those of the data subject.
- the right to data portability, respectively (i) the right to receive personal data in a structured way, commonly used and in an easy-to-read format, and (ii) the right to have this data transmitted by DITO GROUP S.R.L to another data operator, insofar as the conditions provided by law are fulfilled;
- the right to opposition - regarding the processing activities it can be exercised by sending a request according to the ones indicated below;
- at any time, for reasons related to the particular situation in which the data subject is located, that the data aimed at it will be processed based on the legitimate interest of DITO GROUP S.R.L or on the basis of the public interest, except in cases where DITO GROUP S.R.L can demonstrate that it has legitimate and compelling reasons that justify the processing and which prevail over the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subjects or that the purpose is to establish, exercise or defend a right in court;
- at any time, free of charge and without justification, that the data aimed at it are processed for direct marketing purposes.
- the right not to be subjected to an automatic individual decision, respectively the right not to be the subject of a decision taken solely on the basis of automatic processing activities, including the creation of profiles, which produce legal effects that concern the person concerned or affect it in a similar way to a significant extent;
- the right to address the National Supervisory Authority for the Processing of the Personal Data or the competent courts, if you consider it necessary.
For any further questions regarding how the personal data is processed and to exercise your rights mentioned above, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.